Jun 21 2009
PrivateDaddy is the unobtrusive, graceful degradation solution for protecting email addresses
By adding a single line of code to your website’s HEAD section, PrivateDaddy protects all your e-mail addresses from spambots.
PrivateDaddy is a “set it and forget it” email cloaking solution – allowing you to cloak e-mail addresses automatically, without manually protecting each address. By automatically detecting “mailto” addresses when the page is generated, PrivateDaddy shields your e-mail addresses transparently, getting out of your way to deal with the stuff that really matters.
- Automatically cloak e-mail addresses with a single line of PHP code
- Your human visitors see your real e-mail addresses, without using quirky feedback forms or solving CAPTCHAs
- Copy and paste functionality stays in tact for human visitors – but not for spambots!
- Graceful degradation allows the majority of your visitors to enjoy an optimal experience, without breaking the functionality of your website for others.
- Your e-mail addresses stay with you – your addresses are never stored on PrivateDaddy’s server
- FREE! PrivateDaddy is completely free and open-source – you may use it for personal, commercial or government projects.
- NEW! PrivateDaddy is now available as a plug-in for the WordPress content management system.
All modern browsers are supported
- Tested with Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- Tested with Firefox 2.0 and above
- Tested with Opera, Chrome and Safari